Friday, March 22, 2013

My CrossFit To Do List

I like amusing myself writing things on my dry-erase board. Lately the list of Crossfit skills I want to work on at home is growing so I thought I'd make myself a list I could reference easily when I was, you know, just sitting around wondering what I could do to cause myself some pain. 


Wondering what all of this stuff is? The first three are all core strengthening skills. Hollow rocks and L-sits, both moves that gymnasts must master, are particularly scary (ie. hard). There's a good article about them here. KTE is knees to elbows, relatively self-explanatory - hang from a pull-up bar and bring your knees to your elbows. I think I've discussed the pull-up ad nauseum. :P The last is handstand push-ups:



Some day I will be able to do at least 1 of each of these things. The knees to elbows are reasonably attainable and the pull-up hopefully isn't too far off, but the others, ay yi yi. Slow and steady wins the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment