Friday, February 22, 2013

Whole 30...Check!

Holy crap my abs are sore!!

Now that we've got that out of the way, today is the big day. The last day of my Whole 30 and the final reveal of how much improvement I made. Sadly, I've run out of time to give you the rundown. I know, I suck. :(

I could just give you the numbers, but to be honest, while losing weight was certainly part of the motivation for my doing this, there was so much more to it and it doesn't seem fair to share one part without the others so my pets, you'll just have to wait. And while I might get to it by tomorrow, it's more likely gonna' be a few days as I have a friend in town from CA and we've got a FUN-filled 3-day weekend planned.

So sit tight, and check back in a day or two. Until then, let me just say this:

I DID IT!!!! 

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment