Friday, April 26, 2013

Green Curry with Shrimp, Calamari, & Bay Scallops

I made this for dinner tonight:


1. It was so good (really, isn't all curry?), but very hot. Very, very...very hot. I "garnished" with a lot of extra coconut milk, which left it very very hot, but oh so delicious.

2. I am not sober enough to write a real post so it will remain a mystery how I actually made the curry.

3. Off-dry gewurztraminer and spicy thai curry are one of life's great pairings. Hence I had to take a crappy photo of the food and wine together:


Seriously, I need to do something about the lighting in my kitchen. Or quit my job and start cooking my dinner during daylight hours.

Oh, in case you're wondering, that's an Atwater Gewurztraminer from the Finger Lakes in NY. It feels apt that I'm drinking it tonight since I bought it last year during Grapehounds and am headed to GIG (Greyhounds in Gettysburg) tomorrow. Yes, greyhound people are nuts and travel to special events centered around their dogs, but before you judge, know that I have met, gotten drunk with, and become good friends with some of the coolest people at these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment