Thursday, January 31, 2013

Week One Report

Well here we are, one week into my Crossfit/Whole 30 challenge. Things are generally as expected. I have a lot more energy, I'm sleeping better, I feel positive about the choices I'm making and motivated to stay on track as a result, I am really missing coffee (tea just doesn't cut it, sorry) and my body hurts like hell! I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it through the WOD today since I can barely move, but I've only got this Living Social for a month so I'm gonna' do it goshdarnit!

Anyway, I of course weighed myself before I started last week. I intended to take some measurements as well, but couldn't for the life of me find my tape measure. I did however, take some "before" photos. Time will tell if there will be after photos as well and/or whether they will ever be shared. Don't hold your breath. ;)

In the meantime, I am willing to share my weight loss progress. Mostly because it's good, lol. One week down and...

4 1/2 lbs down!

Or if you want to go Biggest Loser style, I lost 3% of my body weight this week (please don't do the math, it will just be embarrassing).

Not too shabby. I won't expect those kinds of numbers moving forward, but for now it's enough to keep my motivated!

What about you my fair readers? What are your goals to get or stay fit and are you making progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment