Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another blog?

I know, the last thing the internet needs is another poorly written blog, especially a paleo one. I have no intentions of trying to do what others have done so well already (with blogs like Nom Nom Paleo and The Clothes Make the Girl to name a couple of personal favorites), but I do love my food photography and talking paleo so I figured I'd spare my Facebook friends the long drawn out food posts and give myself a place to share my musings as I continue this paleo exploration.

And, while I don't "do" New Year's resolutions, I did tell myself that I would make working on my food photography (and hopefully putting an end to those underexposed, out of focus photos taken from my phone) a goal this year. What better way to motivate myself than a blog?

For those who might like to follow along, but have no idea what I'm talking about, here are a few links to get you started:

Primal lifestyle (the lifestyle I typically follow, or try to)
Paleo lifestyle (a slighty stricter version of primal)
Whole 30 (30 days of very strict paleo, which I am currently on day 4 of)
Crossfit (also known as the way to a strong, fit body; also known as pure torture)
Food photography:


2 comments:

  1. I loved the iPhone video, lol!

    I'm on my computer so I can actually post comments today - for some reason I'm unable to post from my phone :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally in the dark about why people have issues commenting in some cases. :( Glad you can do so from your computer!

      Delete